RE: upset2 improvement for automatic /usr/info/dir generation

There isn't any in setup right now :}. I like the regex approach, I
don't like the triggered download of this package.

IMO it would be better to spit the dummy and reject the package if it
doesn't have some other well-known file
(ie if it has any .info file, it ust have a
/etc/setup/postinstall/foo.sh that includes a call to install-info)

This is obviously harder to do, but I think will give better results -
on bandwidth and list questions - long term.

What do you think?

Rob