RE: xfree packages

Ian,

> Good idea. I'm going to call it xfree86-xwin though. I think I'll put
> the startup-scripts.tgz in this package.

That sounds fine.

Can I also request that you use a seperate variable for the server version
number?  I'd ask that because the server will tend to get updated often
while most of the other packages will never be updated.

I'm really looking forward to these packages getting finished.

Do you think you've got a handle on creating the symlinks that Xinstall.sh
creates?

Harold