enscript-1.6.3-2 bugfix release

Hallo,

I found some bugs in the first package, the postinstallscript
was wrong and the /etc/enscript.cfg was missing.
I fixed also some other problems with DESTDIR usage in the
Makefile templates which were the cause of the .cfg bug:

Corinna, woul;d you please fetch it from my server
(only temporary up, now running Apache on Cygwin as service;):

http://62.138.63.18/cywgin/enscript/

Gerrit
--
=^..^=