RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)

> Can anybody tell me which cvs version is the last stable ? I have tried to
> checkout binutils with date 2001/12/31, but got compiling errors.

Compiling errors are fixed (was an overseen cvs conflict, but the problem still
remains).
So it seems to me, that the last official binutils release was the last stable
release.

Has noone checked the patches after the last official release ?

Ralf