Re: package offering: gnupg

Hi!

You probably should add a postinstall script to install-info the .info files -- oh wait -- you could just rely on cgf's _install_info virtual package to handle that...
The postinstall is added.

Other than that, it looks good (although I'm a gpg newbie, so I haven't actually tested *operation*...)

In the build script, don't just comment out the check() function -- you also need to comment out check) from the switch statement. Better, just replace the guts of the check() function with "echo Check not implemented."
Done!

You should probably patch 'autogen' to call gettextize with the -c option. Ditto autoconf and automake (and libtool, if that applies).
Done for gettextize and automake, no symlinks left.

Other than those tiny things, it looks great.
:-)

Volker, do you want to rearrange your package to follow
Charles' suggestions or should I upload the package as is?
Yes, I followed his suggestions, please get the changed files from:

http://www.scytek.de/cygwin_gnupg/setup.hint
http://www.scytek.de/cygwin_gnupg/gnupg-1.0.7-1.tar.bz2
http://www.scytek.de/cygwin_gnupg/gnupg-1.0.7-1-src.tar.bz2

setup.hint:
---
# No comment
sdesc: "GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage."
ldesc: "GNU Privacy Guard is GNU's tool for secure communication and data
storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures.
GnuPG is a complete and free replacement for PGP. It includes an advanced
key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP
Internet standard as described in RFC 2440."
category: Utils
requires: cygwin libintl1 zlib
---

Attached you find the updated gnupg.README.

Bye

   Volker