Re: TCP Wrappers

Thanks Corinna, I have already started looking at dll'izing the code.
Will be working on it through the weekend on a virtual machine as I
expect I will break things while trying to get it to work ;)  I expect I
should be able to have it working with inetd within a month or so
(giving time for work, moving, etc).   Once I have it working with
inetd, I will bundle it up and let you test with sshd.  I am not wanting
to dig through sshd for all the changes that may need to go there.

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers