Makefile in setup source

Folks, please be sure to regenerate your Makefile next time you build
setup HEAD. I've removed the -Winline to allow the cygwin stock gcc STL
red-black tree code to compile w/o warnings. (I'm slowly stripping out
all the custom templates created when the STL wasn't available. It's
nice to see the code shrinking again :}.)

Makefile.in is updated, so as long as you've built with maintainer mode
on, config.status should fire automatically.

Thanks go to Jason Tishler for digging around on this same topic back in
February.

Rob