[ITP] Midnight Commander 4.5.55

Hello, there! :)

I finally packaged Midnight Commander for inclusion in the cygwin
distrubution. I delayed this for some time, because there is a bug
in cygwin, triggered when using MC with subshell support - I wanted
to kill this bug first and then relase, but didn't find enough time
to properly debug the problem. So this release is compiled without
subshell support - this IMO is not a big loss.

I've been using MC for some time now and it behaves fine here.

Please, take a look at the packages and inform me of any
inconsistencies you find.

http://ptsekov.gamersrevolt.it/cygwin/release/mc/mc-4.5.55-1-src.tar.bz2
http://ptsekov.gamersrevolt.it/cygwin/release/mc/mc-4.5.55-1.tar.bz2
http://ptsekov.gamersrevolt.it/cygwin/release/mc/setup.hint

category: Shells Utils Editors
requires: libncurses6 cygwin
sdesc: "Midnight Commander visual shell"
ldesc: "Midnight Commander is a visual shell much like a file manager,
only with way more features. It is text mode, but also includes mouse
support if you are running GPM. Its coolest feature is the ability to
ftp, view tar, zip files, and poke into RPMs for specific files."