Ghostscript 7.05 test version ready for review, upload

I've generated the native and X11 packages for Ghostscript 7.05.  The
layout for the three packages (base, native and X11) should probably
be reviewed (Chris F. and Chuck W., when you get the chance.)

I've also generated a new setup.hint file, which probably also needs
to be reviewed before incorporation into setup.ini.  I'll need to change
the setup.hint file (later), after I figure out how to mark the 7.05
release as a test version, leaving the 6.52 as the stable version.

Once the package has been approved, I will make any required updates
and send out an upload request.

Files are located at:

    http://www.helixdigital.com/~alcocer/gs/

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com