RE: [ITP] libungif-4.1.0-1

What about
ldesc: "programs to convert GIF images
 These are some programs that use libungif to convert images.

 The libungif library is a specially modified version of giflib which
 is free of the Unisys LZW patent.  It can read all GIFs, but only
 write uncompressed GIFs."

(Courtesy of debian).

Rob

http://www.lapo.it/tmp/libungif-4.1.0-1.tar.bz2
http://www.lapo.it/tmp/libungif-4.1.0-1-src.tar.bz2

@ libungif
sdesc: "Libungif is a library for using uncompressed GIFs"
category: Libs
requires: cygwin
curr: 4.1.0-1

--