Re: ITP: dpkg

"Robert Collins" <robert.collins@syncretize.net> writes:

> Now this is probably going to start a huge email wave.

You betya.  Here I am, in an effort to try and help standardize on one
true packaging method, junking my own cygwin-cross scripts and moving
everything to mknetrel, and what would you know?  YABCPM!

Btw, this package has my support.

> Tarballs:
> http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/dpkg-1.10.4-1.tar.bz2
> http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/dpkg-1.10.4-1-src.tar.bz2
>
> Feedback welcomed,

Can't seem to access these at this time, so just to annoy you: what
packaging method did you use?

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter