Re: New Package: doxygen-1.2.17

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 02:45:47PM -0700, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>There are some problems:
>
>1. The binary includes only 3 files in /usr/bin! Please at least include
>/usr/doc/Cygwin/doxygen-1.2.17.README with build notes. Also including
>some documentation in /usr/doc/doxygen-1.2.17 would be great. Maybe
>the manual in HTML format.
>
>2. Your requires: is wrong. It at least requires cygwin, and in reality
>to work very well it looks like it requires LaTeX and ghostscript. But,
>I could be wrong.
>
>3. Your src package contains no Cygwin-specific patches. This may be
>fine, but you should reference this in /usr/doc/Cygwin/doxygen-1.2.17.README

The setup.hint has a couple more problems, too.  There is no need for
the '@' line, which is incorrect, anyway (no version).  There is no need
for the blank skip:, curr:, prev: fields.  Also if this is a
documentation system shouldn't the category also include "Doc"?

We're also going to need some "I approve" votes before it can be
accepted.

cgf