Re: Package review status

Ryunosuke Satoh wrote:
I understand that doxygen has many problems, I will remake this package.
Well, as I said before, I haven't had the opportunity to fully check out your version. The things I am referring to are not that big of a deal, just some things I noticed when I was working on it.

Please cooperate, Nicholas?
Certainly, that was my intent from the start. It may be a few days before I have sufficient time to check it out completely. I'll send you some patches then.

Cheers,
Nicholas