procps packages not showing up in Setup

The procps packages that were uploaded to sourceware don't seem to be
showing up in Cygwin Setup. I've verified the packages are actually there on
sources.redhat.com and they have also shown up on the mirrors. However they
are not available to select in Cygwin Setup and Setup doesn't download them
from the selected mirror. Could someone take a look at this as I don't
really know where to start looking for problems!

Chris