setup.exe and 'default/skip/install/reinstall' question

Hi,

I read the documents about setup.hint and setup.ini but I could not find the
answer to my question.

I want to change the 'default' install behaviour of setup.exe so that it will
include packages I want and not the vanilla-default ones. I also want to
remove some of the packages from the vanilla-default list. In our company we
use cygwin, but everytime a new engineer wants to install cygwin, that person
pops in my cube and asks what packages should be installed.

I am willing to automate that by either editing setup.ini or setup.hint or any
other method, but I could not find the description how to do that.

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,
   Leon.

--
Leon KUKOVEC                        Daisy Technologies Inc.
Phone: +386(0)1 5008 112            Stegne 21c