Re: initscripts package available for review/upload

--- Sergey Okhapkin <sos@prospect.com.ru> wrote:
> I see no reason to release a new version just to rename a file, I'd like to
> get some feedback from users first.

Well, if I count as a user I'd really like to avoid filename collisions
like this. But when would a new version be released otherwise?
I suppose waiting a couple of days to see if the mailing list explodes
with posts is OK, but it's been a couple of days now.

> That's why I want to make initscripts package available via setup
> ASAP.

Agreed. I have tested this package on Win98 and 2000 with no problems.
I vote for this package.