Re: [patch] Help Option

> max@POMELLO [/mnt/install] $ ./setup-2.296_i.exe -h
>  -h --help                              Show this help

I believe it's better to describe the --help option as
"Show help output and exit" instead of referring to "this".
The reason is that one can use a script like GNU help2man to
create a usable man page from the help output, at which point
"this" ceases to be meaningful.

The "and exit" part is totally optional, I don't know if anyone
expects it to continue execution afterwards anyway.

A setup.exe manpage might also help people without the CYGWIN=tty
(or is it notty?). I'd be happy to put it in cygwin-doc once the CLI
options are there.

The cygwin-doc release schedule has been much slower than setup.exe's
but if the options remain fairly constant that shouldn't be a
problem. I just hate to make multiple releases of largish packages
just to add a little text (for our modem friends).