setup-2.303 strange behaviour (#1)

Hello,

Here is one of the problems I see on my system with setup-2.303.

1) Install from internet

2) I choose ftp://mirrors.rcn.net

3) On the package chooser screen I change the view to partial. (See the
attached file partial_1.jpg)

4) I change the trust of all the packages on that screen to 'Keep' then I
cycle again to the partial view. Now it looks strange - see partial_2.jpg.

I'd expect that the second time through the partial view there should be
nothing displayed in the list. I haven't tried to debug this yet.