Setup Bug Collation

The new setup snapshot 2.303 has been out a while now, and there have been a
variety of bug reports.

I've attempted to create a summary list of open setup issues - please let me
know if I've missed any.

1) Going back, changing the local cache dir, and going forward again does
not correctly reparse inis in the new dir.
Reproduction: Choose an incorrect cache dir, go back, correct it.  Chooser
shows all packages in Misc.

2) BSOD switching to install mode after downloading lots of software.
Was anyone ever able to come up with a reproduction method for this?

3) Sometimes packages set to 'Keep' appear in the 'Partial' view.
I have seen this myself from time to time, but can't duplicate it on demand.
Can anyone?

4) Chooser scrollbar sometimes lost with odd font sizes.
Seperate message sent asking for reproduction method.

5) Setup not properly realizing that versions are unavailable, leading to
"Cannot open (null) for reading".

And 3 more I'm reporting here for the 1st time:

9) "compress_bz::error called" appears in the log every time a package is
installed, even if everything works.
Reproducability: 100%.

10) Cancelling during MD5 check just stops the GUI updating until the check
completes, and then continues with setup as if Cancel had not been clicked.

11) Toggling from All Default to All Install takes *way* too long.

And one sensible feature request: Confirm cancellation of setup if in the
middle of doing something.

To Robert: Request approval to add this feature request to the TODO in cvs,
and generally tidy up TODO's formatting while I'm at it.

Max.