[nasm packaging review] was Re: Pending packages status

On Tue, 24 Dec 2002, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

> 4. nasm
>
> version: 0.98.35-1
> status : not reviewed

I've reviewed the packaging of nasm and it seems to be OK. The only
thing that seems to be missing is the documentation. The documentation
provided by the binary package includes only the man pages for nasm
and ndisasm. However, nasm has a very complete documentation with a lot
of examples and available in several differen output formats (html,
info, pdf). So, I think including one the .info files in the binary
package along with the man pages is a good idea and will make the package
complete.

P.S. Yes, I know there are instructions on how to build the documentation
in the Cygwin specific readme file, but this means that the user has to
download the source package and build the docu by himself.