Re: LPRng

Hello,

I think that LPRng was already ported to Cygwin, though not as an
official package. From what I remember Luke Bakken was the one who did
the porting. I think that at one point a binary package of LPRng for
Cygwin was on the ported software page  (http://cygwin.com/ported.html),
but I've just checked and it is no longer there. You may find
it useful to search the cygwin mailing list archive for more info.