symbols in Microsoft DLL's and Linking w/ them

Hi,

     I'm trying to create a cygwin dll that links to a microsoft DLL. However, when I try and link to the DLL, the linkerl complains that the symbols contained in the microsoft DLL are still unresolved. I used the nm command on the DLL and it reported that it did not find any symbols, but when I did a grep command the symbols as an argument, it found them in the DLL. Have any of you had any success with this in the past? I'm really stuck here.

Thanks in advance,

-Rob

Do you Yahoo!?