Re: Setup.exe: misbehaviour with non-standard DPI (aka no scroll bar)

Marcel Telka wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 12:33:49PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Marcel Telka wrote:

>>> I'm now running with 103 DPI and all works ok.

>>> This bug looks fixed in WinXP+SP1.
>>
>> No, I'm running that as well. I can definitely reproduce this at
>> 144DPI.
>
> Hm. Tested with 144 dpi: no problem.
>
> Notes: My XP installation is fresh (only two days old) with all
> relevant updates (from windowsupdate) installed. Installation was
> made from CD marked: "Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Disc 1" (MSDN
> Disc 1847). No, my PC is not
> a Tablet PC :-). This installation CD comes with the SP1 built in and
> it looks like a standard XP (and it is a XP Professional Edition :-).

How odd. On my PC, the package chooser and the view name (where is says
Category/Full/Partial) are clipped off at the right hand side of the window.

I'm running Windows XP, with slipstreamed SP1, and all WindowsUpdates. Maybe
they fixed something in the Tablet PC edition.

Max.