someone to take over cURL maintenance?

Would anyone care to take over maintainer-ship of the cygwin
build of cURL? There is of course a Win32 native build of
curl that works just fine for those (like me) who only use
the command-line curl.exe, but the benefits of having a
version built within cygwin are:

1. the win32 version doesn't support posix-style paths in its
   arguments

2. cygcurl-2.dll would be available for other apps to link to
   (though I have no idea how many, if any, are using this).

I've found I don't use any of the cygwin-specific bits, and
don't really have the knowledge to keep up with it. Recently,
the upstream maintainer upgraded his autotools, and since then
it is no longer building quite right. I get an error about
WinMain@16 while building the DLL, during the link stage. In
version 7.10.2, I could get around it by re-building configure
and the Makefiles. But with the new 7.10.3 release (last week),
I can't seem to get it working again.

All it would require is to subscribe to the curl announcements
mailing list (very low traffic) and update the build every
couple months when a new one comes out. At least, once someone
figures out the WinMain@16 problem.....

Thanks,
- Kevin