Re: How to distribuite an application built under cygwin ! HELP !

You might get a better response from cygwin@cygwin.com . cygwin-apps is
generally for issues relating to setup.exe and cygwin packages. I've
forwarded this there too ::::::-)

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn@exposure.org.uk
www.exposure.org.uk

Exposure - Preparing young people for the world that should be.

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person.

"In future the success of a society will be determined by how quickly and
how easily the reins of power are handed over to the next generation."