A new version of setup very soon?

I would really appreciate it if we could release a new version of
setup.exe with (at least) Pierre Humblet's ntsec changes soon.  I think
it is becoming very clear that Pierre's ntsec changes are required if we
want sane behavior for executables after installation.

Having Gary's "resize" option available wouldn't hurt either.

Robert, I know you're busy but is there any way you could maybe offload
the release onto someone else?  I'm willing to give someone cvs access
if that helps.

cgf