This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 2 files related to xdvi missing in the latest teTeXdistribution
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:43:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: 2 files related to xdvi missing in the latest teTeXdistribution
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <3E6208C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Volker Zell <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com> writes:
> There are 2 files missing in the latest teTeX distro:
> o /usr/share/texmf/xdvi/ps2pk.map
> which used to be in the tetex-bin package
This file was moved to tetex-texmf, and is now part of tetex-base, but
I failed to add it to tetex-tiny.
> o /usr/share/texmf/xdvi/xdvi.cfg
> which used to be in the tetex-base package
This was removed from tetex-texmf, and I failed to package the version
Here is a minimal xdvi.cfg:
enc 8r TeXBase1Encoding 8r.enc
8r.enc also is only in tetex-base, not in tetex-tiny.
This will be fixed for the next release.
Thanks for the report.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org