This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Sometimes, You Just Need A Bigger Chooser
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:53:34 -0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Sometimes, You Just Need A Bigger Chooser
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKGEPDDNAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> I've just been testing this, and I've found setup hangs when
>> 'Finish' is clicked. It then unhangs and continues when the window
>> focus is moved to another application. Gary, do you see this too?
> Well... I hadn't until I just rebuilt. Son of a diddly, I *was*
> having a very similar problem which I know I fixed before sending the
> patch (problem with the message loop). I've synced with cvs main.cc
> in the interim, that may have done something. I'll look into
> stopping the crazy number of LOG: boxes gdb is popping up so I can
> actually debug this.
My solution to this is to just use command-line gdb.