Re: Cygwin setup crashes

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>
>> Now i see something really interesting. The patch the I wanted to be
>> backported to 200206, seems to be applied incorrectly to HEAD. I
>> think
>> this is the real cause of the problem.
>
> Actually this patch was never applied correctly to cvs. Here is my
> original post with the correct patch:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-07/msg00049/compress_gz.cc.pat
ch

Looks like a botched application of the patch.

Robert:
OK to fix on HEAD?
OK to apply to setup-200206?
OK to apply similar fix to setup-200207, just in case we want to use that
branch to help find some of the weird logic bugs that have crept in since
200206?

I'm going to suggest Manu tries this fix.

Max.