This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: when is next release of setup.exe
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Pavel Tsekov" <ptsekov at gmx dot net>,"linda w \(cyg\)" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:08:56 -0000
- Subject: Re: when is next release of setup.exe
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> You've obviously compiling from a branch. Branched setup is not
> gcc3 ready. Install gcc-2 package and use gcc-2 + g++-2 to compile
Unfortunately, that won't work either.
188.8.131.52 isn't even "gcc-2" ready.