This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Removing concat.cc/h
- From: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:11:27 +1100
- Subject: Re: Removing concat.cc/h
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <006e01c2caf4$8e290880$78d96f83@pomello>
- Reply-to: "Cygwin \(Robert Collins\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
> What is policy for setup? Should we regenerate Makefile.in (and
> and any other relevent files) with the current Cygwin release of
> since we are changing it at all, or would you prefer to keep it at the
> version currently used?
The policy is:
Whatever version a maintainer has when committing is what goes into CVS.
Patches must be sent without such cruft to be applied.
This obviously gets easier if we remove said files from CVS.