This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (Re: [PATCH] Re: Removing concat.cc/h)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Cygwin (Robert Collins)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 01:12:00 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (Re: [PATCH] Re: Removing concat.cc/h)
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Cygwin (Robert Collins) wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
> > * Igor's error message patch
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-02/msg00017.html
> I still suspect we need a <= rather than == - but we'll see :}.
Only if "files" is traversed in order of decreasing minlevel. Otherwise
we'd have to traverse the whole set before we can find the right log file.
Either way, a simple "<=" won't do it, IMO...
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!