RE: default keep, allow downgrade...

> > Can it just default to 'keep', and if the user overrides it,
> > then they get what they choose?  I mean if a user installs a beta
> > and something breaks for them, they might want to go back.
>
> Yes, all we are discussing here is the default action.
---
	Just for the record -- I really dislike the current behavior
where I make a special effort to download 5.8perl, then
unbeknownst to me...mixed in with various and sundry 'released'
updates, it sneaks in a downgrade to 5.6 when I'm not looking (closely
enough).

	Depends on how much trouble you want to go to here, but if
one does ask for the 'current' set, maybe they should at least be
warned "flagged modules have downgraded releases and will not be
auto-downgraded.  If you want to downgrade one of these modules, please
manually select "Default" -- which will install the default version
for this install profile (the downgraded version)".

???

just a thought