starter for usersettings persistence

I've observed that dynamic registration always seems to give folks
pause, so I've added a couple of classes to setup to begin the user
persistence codefest...

UserSettings: Registry of UserSetting.
UserSetting: A user setting. should be the entry point for the logic of
the parser and serialisation code. (Perhaps directly, perhaps as an
abstract factory. I don't have an opinion as yet as to whats best).
SiteSetting: A sample UserSetting that simply registers itself, and
doesn't do anything.

So, this address's one of my 'must do' points I made earlier.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.