This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (issue 7)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:08:10 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (issue 7)
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Again, only relevant parts quoted...
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Time for another one of these!
> Patches queued for review:
> * Igor's postinstall logging
> Many threads. Latest one starts here:
This one belongs in "being worked on" (as indicated in the thread you
quoted). Also "(Working on it)" :-D
> Patches being worked on (not required for next release):
> * Igor's postinstall ordering patch
> Many threads.
This belongs in "Queued for review".
Latest patch here: <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-03/msg00293.html>
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!