This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Bug: multiple subsequent << to LogFile are lost?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:03:53 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Bug: multiple subsequent << to LogFile are lost?
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
There seems to be an obscure stream bug in the LogFile class. I'm getting
Warning, the default trust level for package Chooser results...
Note that the above is comprised of 2 parts. Part 1 (underlined) is from
package_version.cc:384, and, apparently, the rest of the message is eaten
up somehow. I have a feeling it's because the wrong ostream is returned
from operator<< (so subsequent <<'s are lost), but don't understand custom
streams well enough to fix that.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!