This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Add logging of move-on-reboot scheduling
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:07:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add logging of move-on-reboot scheduling
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 14 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 09:26, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Currently the replace-on-reboot files are only logged if unable to
> > schedule them. I've run into this problem and wanted to know what files
> > will be replaced, and this information is apparently not in the log. The
> > attached patch adds it.
> > It also does this (untested) for Win9x. In fact, is there a particular
> > reason rebootneeded is not set to true on Win9x? Rob?
> Uhmm, no :}.
Ok, so I guessed right?
> Please Extract Method on the duplicate code here.
Umm, shouldn't we do this as two separate steps? There's duplicate code
galore all over that function... Or do you want it all in one patch?
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!