This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unifying Exception types in setup
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:45:11 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Unifying Exception types in setup
On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> > Btw I remember that Robert had some concerns about exceptions and
> > mingw. The info should be in the archives. And I don't know if these
> > problems still exist.
> No luck searching. "Exception" produces far too many useless hits.
Start here and goes on.
Here is some chat about strings.
Interesting discussions. I'm rereading them too.