This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rtag failing on cygwin-apps repo
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:47:21 -0000
- Subject: Re: rtag failing on cygwin-apps repo
- References: <1048036605.5299.59.camel@localhost>
Robert Collins wrote:
> you seem quite familiar with CVS... do you have any insight why rtag
> would assert? I suspected it might be the modules config for setup,
> and tried a few variations thereof, but removing the &libgetopt++
> didn't correct it...
Curious. Can you post the exact failing command?
I successfully executed (on a *copy* of the repo :-)
$ cvs rtag -b setup-testtag setup