This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using IE5 settings doesn't work in CVS HEAD
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:38:08 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Using IE5 settings doesn't work in CVS HEAD
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 20 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 09:05, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Just built a CVS HEAD of setup. When choosing "Using IE5 settings", the
> > new setup.ini is apparently not downloaded at all dot Switching to "Direct
> > connection" fixes the problem. IE5 itself works fine.
> What version of IE do you have installed?
> I tried this myself last night, and it worked fine. In other words -
> more detail needed. setup.log.full errors? break in and examine ?
IE version is 5.50.4522.1800, running on Win2k SP2.
The setup.log.full doesn't show any errors, but doesn't show the ftp
transfer logs either. getUrlToStream() just seems to fail silently.
I'll take a look at the code to see if I can get a better trace.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!