Re: Bin/Src checkboxes in setup.exe

Christopher Faylor wrote:

Or even a separate Sources category...

I like this...

The only difficulty I see with it is a bit of confusion w.r.t. "which version" of the sources. Basically, if I click around to the development version of 'foo' (say, 1.3.2), I have to ALSO click around to the development version of 'foo-src'. Currently, that's all one step.

Not that I've ever done it; I tend to download sources by hand and don't use setup for that -- not because setup isn't a great tool, but because I must logout/login-as-Admin to run it...

I suppose I could skip the logout/login if ALL I was doing was downloading a source package (but then, I couldn't download the binpkg and srcpkg all in one step, so the "advantage" of keeping -src with bin (e.g. not in a separate Sources category) is null).

--Chuck