This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Run postinstall scripts in a thread with progress bars - take 3
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:25:21 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Run postinstall scripts in a thread with progress bars - take 3
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> > On 25 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> >> Max, can you please check this in?
> Igor: One very, very, very minor point - please put *2* spaces between your
> name and email address in ChangeLogs.
Sure. Didn't know that was the format. Will do.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!