This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: max- hows it going?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>,"Cygwin Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:48:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: max- hows it going?
- References: <1048931429.1162.138.camel@localhost>
Robert Collins wrote:
> how are you going with that patch? Would you like to brainstorm in
> real-time? If so, I'm on irc.freenode.net, nickname 'lifeless'. I'll be
> there for at least another hour, possibly two.
Available computer time has been scarce for me lately. I've got it pretty
much all thought out though. I'll post when I've actually finished coding a