This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Limitation ssh connections
- From: "ANTONIO.PICAZO" <ANTONIO dot PICAZO at terra dot es>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:00:32 +0200
- Subject: Limitation ssh connections
Does anyone knows if there is a limitation of the number of
simultaneuos ssh connections? I have the following problem:
- I have more or less almost 100 servers that have a script that
needs to copy a file to a Windows server that has cygwin sshd running.
Sometimes the connection of some servers stays in a tcp established but
it doesn't copy the file.