This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Limitation ssh connections
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "ANTONIO.PICAZO" <ANTONIO dot PICAZO at terra dot es>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:28:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Limitation ssh connections
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wrong list. Try cygwin at cygwin dot com dot
On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 10:00:32AM +0200, ANTONIO.PICAZO wrote:
> Does anyone knows if there is a limitation of the number of
> simultaneuos ssh connections? I have the following problem:
> - I have more or less almost 100 servers that have a script that
> needs to copy a file to a Windows server that has cygwin sshd running.
> Sometimes the connection of some servers stays in a tcp established but
> it doesn't copy the file.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.