Re: PCRE package for consideration

Hallo,

today is not my day...
cygpcreposix-0.dll is linked against /bin/cygpcre.dll which is the
old, installed pcre DLL, it is weird, libtool should handle this
without fault, also the executables are linked against the lib in
/bin, very strange, I have no idea how to fix it.  I removed the old
pcre installation for now and it seems to work then (well, kind of,
grep.exe is linked against cygpcre.dll and the script requires
grep.exe ..., so just remove everything from pcre besides the DLL).

I got similar problems with expat, there is also libtool and autoconf
used, but no automake.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=