Re: Setup.exe: Font issue

Max Bowsher wrote:
Ping?

This is trivial in complexity, so shouldn't require a long review.
It is just:

-FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif"
+FONT 8, "MS Shell Dlg"

all through res.rc.

I've tested it, it works.

OK to apply?

I'm still a little leery, as the already pointed out limitations - are there machines with vector instead of bitmaps Dlg fonts. Does it interact (worsely) with large/small font settings. And so on.

What would be greate, would be knowing how to get in 'under the hood' and actually override MS's behaviour here, so we can do the right thing always.

That said, I don'thave a better solution either... so please check it in, but put a comment in the rc file, about the next steps if this raises more issues than it solves.

Cheers,
ROb