This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] cgdb
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:45:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] cgdb
- References: <20030805142652.GB15288@linux_rln.harvest>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 04:26:52PM +0200, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
>A while ago, I found out about this nifty piece of software in the french
>Linux magazine (or "Login:" - don't remember which) so I decided to try it
>out - and liked it.
>cgdb is a curses interface for gdb. It's prerry simple to handle for people
>who know vi (such as myself) and requires no patching to work on Cygwin -
>except the patches needed to the configury to make it compile outside of the
This one is vetoed. Sorry. If we are going to use a curses interface to gdb
we should use the one that is built in to gdb. It's called the "tui".
The next time I build gdb, I'll look into turning this on to see how it works.