Re: Package for upload: lftp

Jason Tishler wrote:

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 11:22:12AM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:

I've uploaded lftp as I saw the announcement go through to
cygwin-announce (was that a subtle hint?).

Oops, I already approved the announcement. I guess that reading my mailing lists alphabetically is problematic... :,)

Mark, please send an announcement in a couple of hours.

No need -- the announcement is already posted.

Jason

Sorry about jumping the gun on that Jason. Next time I'll know to wait until after my package gets uploaded. I'm new around here is all. It wasn't a subtle hint btw, I just didn't want to forget before leaving the internet for the weekend.

Mark Blackburn