This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packages for upload: nasm (1.3.22 and 1.5.2)
- From: Dean Scarff <d_scarff at bigpond dot com>
- To: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:27:28 +0800
- Subject: Re: Packages for upload: nasm (1.3.22 and 1.5.2)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><20030830125146.GK614@emcb.co.uk> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:26:54 +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Uploaded; removed 0.98.35-1. Please send an announcement in a couple of
hours. Let me know if you want me to remove 0.98.36-1, too.
Why not make it prev: for a while, it works well for me and one never
knows if the current: has bugs...?
I'd have no objections here. Although the diff between .36 and .37 isn't
very big, it's a good idea.